The UK Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
Journey Investment Capital specialises in arranging equity and debt investments in qualifying private companies to accommodate applications for the Tier 1 (Investor) Visa.
International investors (those hailing from outside of Europe) can apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) Visa if seeking to invest £2m or more in the UK.
Key principles of the Tier 1 (Investor) Visa:
(Up to date as of December 2016)
- The Tier 1 (Investor) Visa is for high-net-worth individuals making a substantial financial investment in the UK
- There is no English language ability requirement
- There is no requirement to prove maintenance funds
- The assets and investments you claim points for are under your control
- Even if all requirements of the visa are met the Home Office can still refuse the application under general grounds for refusal listed in the Immigration Rules
- You are unable to claim state benefits
- You cannot be employed as a doctor or dentist in training
- You cannot be employed as a professional sportsperson or sports coach
- Your dependants may be able to join you. They are required to make their own applications using the relevant forms
- You are able to apply for settlement in the UK via this visa, and those investing more in the UK benefit from an accelerated path towards settlement. For more information, click here.
The UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
Journey Investment Capital’s expertise lies within facilitating and managing UK Tier 1 (Investor) Visas. Due to our work in this area, we have gained experience of successfully applying for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas.
If you are seeking support in applying for a UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa, please get in touch and we can assess our ability to help you.